London Belgravia Brokers
Based – City of London
Salary – Excellent package
The London Belgravia Group is a multi-disciplinary organisation providing bespoke insurance solutions and risk management advice to global property developers, investors and high-net-worth individuals.
As these markets evolve, we know our clients’ needs will change and the challenge for us is to be ready for those moments, rather than wait for them to happen and respond.
Because of this we are looking to recruit a marketing manager to formulate and deliver a strategic marketing plan across our brands.
You will be passionate, organised and a data-minded performance marketer who will help further scale our business and meet client demands.
Not only will the role consist of creating a marketing plan you will then go onto executing that plan, working closely with our existing marketing assistant running our social media channels, creating new identities, managing our PPC spend and increasing our lead generation overall.
It is therefore essential that you have excellent communication skills and knowledge of content marketing, digital marketing, and all major social media platforms.
We are looking for someone with in-depth B2B marketing experience ideally in the real estate sector but will consider any similar market experience.
Experience Required & Key Responsibilities
- Organising, creating and refreshing new creatives
- Keyword research, copywriting, and implementing bid optimisation strategies
- Client Services helping team plan campaigns and generate analysis and insights
- Experience generating succinct pieces of analysis
- Ability to digest and clearly communicate trends and insights from complex datasets
- Advertising Copywriting – Create high quality, on brand and engaging Google, Facebook and Instagram adverts
There is no single characteristic that we are looking for. However, we believe you will flourish in this position if you are well organised, an effective problem solver, critical thinker and resolute in your decision-making. In addition you will have the ability to liaise and communicate both internally and externally at a senior level.
- Part of the management team
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Gym membership with Fitness First.
- Regular company socials and monthly lunch clubs for high achievers.
- Office based in the city (with a view!)