Regional Business Development Managers
Private medical cover
25 days holiday
Corporate gym membership
Excellent incentive plan
London Belgravia Brokers are looking to recruit a team of Business Development Managers.
We are a specialist risk insurance broker based in the City of London providing niche high value insurance and surveying services to the property / construction sector.
We have a team in London and one in Manchester we now want to build a team of regionally based business developers utilising local networks to build our brand.
You will ideally have experience of providing solutions to the construction / property sector.
The role consists of business development providing clients with exemplary levels of customer service
You will receive all the support you need to allow you to focus on the business development role with Architects, surveyors, lawyers etc.
We provide all the sales and regulatory training needed.
- Three years’ sales experience ideally in the property / construction sector
- Driving license, you will be required to travel the country extensively to visit clients
- You will need to be an enthusiastic and ambitious individual looking to develop a successful career at an organisation that is leading the way in their sector
- You will enjoy taking responsibility and are not afraid to seize ownership.
- You will need to meet targets and enjoy the requisite benefits of doing so.
- You will be motivated, hungry for success and a thirst to learn.
- You will need to have a strong work ethic and have the ability to liaise and provide solutions to property developers and other associated bodies like architects, project managers and lawyers through regular communication and great interpersonal skills.
We are based in central London and work with a wide variety of clients throughout the UK.
We are experts in negotiating and placing structural warranties (latent defects insurance) for residential and prime residential properties. We have placed cover ranging from small self-builds up to major new build and renovation developments comprised of hundreds of units.
We have helped some of the most prolific property developers in the UK, providing expert advice and the highest quality service. We have strong relationships with insurers specializing in latent defects insurance and aim to provide significant savings for all of our clients.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00 to £60,000.00 /year