Based in City of London
Up to £25,000 with £45,000 (OTE, year one)
We are looking for finance professionals with a minimum of 12 months experience in mortgage broking to join our rapidly growing debt advisory team. As a department of the well regarded London Belgravia Brokers, our debt team benefit from access to the entire UK property development market via our insurance division.
*Typically, the candidates we are searching for having enjoyed the early part of their career in mortgage broking but are looking for a faster-paced, more dynamic, progressive and rewarding role*
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your existing experience as a mortgage broker and broaden the scope of your advice and reach – Notably offering advice on a range of development finance products to some of the UK’s most well recognised property developers.
For the right individuals, support and guidance will be provided so that you can grow and fine-tune your expertise and develop into a specialist debt advisor.
The role itself will be focused on stimulating new business and introducing the London Belgravia debt offering to property developers.
Our junior advisors will be responsible for:
- Uncovering opportunities to assist developers structure and re-structuring their finance on forthcoming and existing projects.
- Handling ‘incoming’ enquiries passed to them from other areas of the business.
- Meeting and exceeding objectives and targets
- Representing the London Belgravia brand appropriately and always delivering a high quality service to our clients and lenders.
- Attending relevant industry events.
- Having a strong interest in property and financial markets.
We are looking for professionals that exhibit the following skills and habits:
- An aptitude for numbers and attention to detail
- A great communicator: Both verbal and written
- Capable of asking challenging questions, in the right moment
- Comfortable articulating complex information clearly and simply
- An inherent desire to succeed
- Pro-active and can-do approach
If you think you have the necessary skills to excel in the role please forward your CV to Jack Bristow, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org