London Belgravia Group
London Belgravia Brokers are specialist provider of niche high value insurance services to the UK Property sector. This is a chance to join our team for enthusiastic individuals with a can-do attitude looking to develop a successful career at an organisation that is leading the way in their sector.
Due to an increase demand from our clients, London Belgravia Brokers are looking for an experienced Account Executive/Broker to join our team. Ideal candidates will have experience in placing Construction All Risks, Liabilities and PI in the UK for both developers and contractors and be looking for the opportunity to run and be responsible for their own book of business.
LBB are a specialist construction insurance broker based in the West End of London. Primarily known for our expertise in long-tail policies, our customer requirements have lead us to establish a specialist construction team.
The successful candidate will join the team during a period of rapid growth and will be at the forefront of the team’s success.
Successful applicants will have responsibility for:
- Management of your own book of clients.
- Taking a senior role within the team
- Mentoring other team members
- Handling internal referrals from other business units.
- Maintaining strong relationships with Clients and Markets.
- Business development.
What we are looking for:
- You will need to be an enthusiastic and ambitious individual looking to develop a successful career.
- You will enjoy taking responsibility and aren’t afraid to seize ownership.
- You will need to meet targets and enjoy the requisite benefits of doing so.
- You will be motivated, hungry for success and a thirst to learn
- You will need to have a strong work ethic and have the ability to liaise confidently with property owners, developers and other associated bodies like architects, project managers and lawyers through regular communication and great interpersonal skills.
- 3-5 years of construction insurance experience.
- Previous experience using Acturis is preferred but not essential.
What we can offer:
- Highly competitive salary.
- Generous bonus structure based on performance.
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Ample opportunity and room for progression.
- Company Gym Membership.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Regular company socials and monthly lunch clubs for high achievers
- Office based
- This is an office based role.